I spied this linen hemstich table runner on potterybarn.com




and knew it was the perfect thing to break up all the grey of the kitchen table, though at $69, it was also redonkulously priced for something that was white and going to be in the most stain-inviting spot in the house.

So I went on a hunt and found this one from Etsy for $22

Nearly identical, but thought I could still do better on the price

So this one, from One Kings Lane, nearly took the cake at $16.95

but, being the savvy recessionista(or cheapskate) that I am, I looked a little harder and found this baby on Amazon.com

for a whopping $7.95

If the picture looks familiar, scroll up, I'll wait. 
Yes, friends, hold on to your tableskirts, the exact.same.tablerunner Pottery Barn is selling for $70, I found for $7! Hold your applause please.

Here is the tablerunner on our (messy) kitchen table It needs an ironing, but it looks awesome.



Okay, now applaud









Leave a Reply