I love to add things to virtual carts. My Joss and Main  cart is particularly prone to overflow. Here is what is currently in limbo at my favorite online window shopping destination:

Canvas Wall Art: $39
At 18x24 this is a pretty hefty sized canvas for under $50. The colors and the lines and the fabulously chic people mingling about make me swoon. This is perfect for the upstairs bathroom where I have a sliver of empty wall space. Love


This is actually a (set of) tea towel(s). Tea towel? Yeah, I have no clue. The colors are what really makes this feel special to me. I would make it feel more modern by sandwiching it between two pieces of glass (or plexi) and hanging it in the guest bedroom


I hemmed and hawed so long about buying this it sold out, and now, of course, I am absolutely despondant and desperate for it. It will probably come up for sale again, and then I will most definetly buy it. Maybe





Ahhhhh! I Love Maps!!! Mike has absolutely forbad me to buy even one more map, lest our home look like a mini-mart for cartographers. This one is generously sized (36" H x 48" W) and would look just perfect at the top of the landing. Maybe I could hide it in the garage and
 pretend it's been there all along....? It is very Restoration Hardware-ish without the thousand dollar price tag. Seriously. This similarly sized map from RH is $1195



This big sculptural flower would look insane in the girls room. I feel like it's sweet and feminine with a little edge, just like my offspring.Would also be super as a grouping on a dark grey or navy wall, neither of which I have. Yet.


This would be perfect to add a little bit of interest above the french doors in the kitchen dining room. It's a skinny space and this would work. Having a design element there isn't mandatory, but I've never been accused of under-decorating

Shut up! How much I love this. It's beach-y and travel-y and map-y (all my favorite -y's) but I can't think of a really good spot for it.....I'm afraid it's a bit small (20" H x 14" W) for the spot in the bedroom where I would want it 





I have yet to meet a quatrefoil I haven't liked, this mirror being no exception. It's sexy with just a touch of bling, a little sophisticated, a little rock and roll, rough and polished at the same time. Whew! It's also an inanimate object, I need to get ahold of mysef



Leave a Reply