In my mad web shopping search for a honeycomb pendant, I happened upon this amazing beehive cross section that I am really considering finding some wall space for:



For $34 each, they are priced right and make quite a statement in a grouping. Afraid, however, they might get awfully dusty and/or become a repository for lego men and stray dinosaurs if they are hung within reach of my 3 year old

They are Nate Berkus collection from Target, pronounced Tar-jay (soft J), though you knew that already. Here is what else is currently in limbo from the Nate Berkus collection in my Target virtual shopping cart:

Something very perfect about this lamp, feels a little sexy, a little dangerous, a little panther-esque

This oxblood color feels very sophisticated, very mature, a bit risque. It would be insane on a deep navy or all black wall
Now this is nothing but a tchotke, but I just adore the little gold detail and the mix of black and brown


Is this an oversized wingnut? Don't care. Love it.

Shut up. Just shut up! Fantastic






One Comment

  1. I do like the beehive cross section; I always did enjoy symmetry. You are also quick to see the downside as well: dust collector!

    ReplyDelete