Apparently the honeycomb pattern made a design splash a few years ago, right before chevron became the pattern of the hour, but somehow I missed it, or it didn't quite grab me at the, but now I am mad for a honeycomb pendant light after seeing these interiors:






Yes! Such a fan of bold lighting! But now that I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon, it seems I may be too late

This one happens to be sold out, but with a $3k price tag, sadly it was ever an option anyway:
This awesome look-alike was offered by Ballard designs at one point for a mere $119, or so I am tantalized to believe by expired web links. Seems to be discontinued, sigh.



This one is available for $1032, gorgeous, but cha-ching. Still a tad too pricey for this frugalista

And then I found these (squeal!) from Urban outfitters for $64 bones


You have to buy a cord kit as well ($12.99 world market), and I'm slightly worried about them looking a little too DIY, but I snooped the interwebz a little and found these random bloggers (Hello! Like your stuff) who did a pretty bang up job of making their fancy knock-off's look pretty chic, so with this as inspiration, I think I will order a pair of these for the downstairs bathroom. Feeling a slight buzzzzzzzz (pun intended)





Leave a Reply